Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vintage Things Thursday .... Older Coins


It's that great time of the week again..and as usual, I am running far behind. I have desperately tried to move the photos of my old coins, then realized they are far too big, but also realizing at this late hour, I am sorta stuck with them.
I hope you like the old coins..as far back as I can remember, my dad collected the older dimes and Indian head Nickles..I think he loved them as much as I do.
To see so many wonderful, beautiful vintage things..scamper and skedaddle on over to ColoradoLady. to see all the wonders....and why not join in the fun. Add your own vintage pretties and share them with us..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx