Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sister In The Blogerette Sorority

Would you like to be a sister in the Blogerette Sorority????? Just click on Karen at this address
SomeDaysAreDimonds.... to find out all the details..
Now everyone knows to be initiated into a Sorority - you must "Rush"
Your rushing preparation will take place between now and
June 25th.
Then on that Friday ~
we will announce our Sisterhood!
To rush you must do the following:
Take this picture . . .
and create something with it.
A banner, a hanging, an ATC,
a piece of jewelry, a tag, a card . . . anything!
Print the picture and place it in a frame -
it doesn't have to be fancy!
Just use your imagination. The possibilities are endless.
You have inspiration all around you.
After all . . . that's what our blogs do - they inspire us.
This can be as simple or as elaborate as you like.
Then take a picture of your creation.
There are no rules.
Well - except one.
You must be in the picture too.
You can always take a self-portrait in a mirror.
Because we all want to see who are
"Sisters" are!
Then post your picture the day of our
Sorority party.
Friday - June 25, 2010

2 comments:

  1. I think the "Bloggerette Sorority," is going to be so much fun, I'm ready!!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working my way through PS posts. I'm glad I found yours. It is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx