Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins
# 97

And...here we go!
1. My blueprint for success includes doing things I really love.
2. Halloween pumpkins and candy corn was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Oil of Olay.
4. Quiet time at my little lake can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my latest finds in quilt pieces.
6. Inner strength is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing some, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to rest, relax and revive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx