Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Sunbonnet Sue Quilt by Dosew


This baby Sunbonnet Sue quilt was made by a wonderful quilter friend..dosew. Together, we found these patterns..as you can see, she followed through with the plans to make the quilt..I have not..as yet!!!
As you can see by the beautiful work, she is not a beginner...however, she said this was an easy quilt to make and has encouraged me to get back to quilting and make one of my own.
I think this is the most wonderful quilt ever, since Sue and her friends are my favorite pattern of any pattern, and dose has made her come alive....listen closely..you can hear her giggle while playing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx