Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Aunt Lydia's Rug Yarn Collection


The American Thread Company
Star Books
Aunt Lydia's Rug Yarn Collection
Book No. 225
Originally sold for 39 cents
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review: * * * * *
This is one of the best little books. Included are patterns for knitted pillows and an afghan, boots and slippers, bathroom sets..and a tissue cover,a cover for tennis racquet and a mirror cover, also a holder for a yardstick.....plus...I remember those poodles.They were made on any and every size and kind of bottle...and in every color. I really like this book..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx