Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Little Doilies


The crochet pattern is a free leaflet..put out in the different craft and sewing areas of stores:
Coats and Clark
LC1242 Hearts Desire
1999
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a great little leaflet..the instrutions are easy to read, and it says the pattern is suitable for beginning crocheters...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While making this tiny doily, my grandaughter came by and asked.."Does that go on your quilt?" Truth to tell..it hadn't occured to me to add a doily to the small crazy quilt I'm in the process of making...the blue probably won't work..but maybe a white or pink..hmmmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx