Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunbonnet Sue and Raggedy Ann Embroidery

Here we have some transfers to copy,run off and transfer to tracing paper with a transfer pencil. I use a red Dritz pencil that I got at JoAnn's. This worked wonderfully well then as an iron on transfer. This group and the next few following came out of the first stack of opened patterns that I bought. I just couldn't leave them laying there unwanted. I hope they appeal to someone and they use these and the other little patterns posted. I may have to take up fabric painting,cause I don't embroidery fast enough to possibly make everything....yet I seem to want every unwanted pattern that I see. I believe I might have a serious pattern collecting issue going on here...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the transfers! I've been wanting to start embroidering again so this will help me get started.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable CC! Thank you for sharing them! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOODNess! I love her! I'm printing her off so quickly my printer is smokin'
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx