Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Do's Angel Pattern

This is one of Do's original designs..and I think one of the most beautiful. Perhaps it's the delicate embroidery she does, the colors she chose..or perhaps..just maybe, it reminds me of what our sweet Sunbonnet Sue would look like in a Christmas pageant at her little one room school house. Do has an eye for color combinations that I've not been able to match.. but she helps me along and is always so forthcoming in her praise and her gentle ways to show me how to do it better. Than you Do, for being both my friend and mentor.
I hope you all love this sweet little one as much as I do...and I think she belongs on pillowcases.. maybe a table runner. What colors will you choose..and what will you put her on????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx