Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Farm Girl Sunbonnet Sues #2


I love these sweet little ones, Sue and Hannah, as they go about their chores. Mama and baby chickies seem quite happy with the girls..
Click to enlarge and print off. I use an iron-on transfer pencil made by Dritz to transfer my designs like these to my fabric/pillowcases. The cover of the pencil states "Transfer designs from paper to fabric with iron. Trace or draw your own designs" and this pencil works fine with the actual stamping for me... I found mine at JoAnns....along with more fabric. :) I do love that store !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx