Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

And the Winner of the Wilton Cupcake Stand is.....................................................

Earlier today..was the drawing for the winner of the Wilton Cupcake Dessert Stand.....and so......I had everything prepared, so all mine husband had to do was pick a slip of paper outta the little basket. And..... so he did...............
And then, on this dark and dreary day..I took little slip of paper to my crafting area where ther was more light..and Ta Daaaaaaaaaa...Drumroll please................
the crowd goes silent in anticipation.........................................
a quiet hush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drumroll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the winner is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our own lovely,beautiful,sweet,super talented,gracious and loving friend to everyone
did I say super talented???????????
Our winner is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ms. Susie Jefferson
And as the crowd stands and cheers, I leave you all now to go and inform Susie.
Thank you to everyone that entered and played along. Thank you so much for letting me have so much fun. I enjoy each and every comment...and I can't wait to do another giveaway. Hugs to everyone....xxxxxx CC

7 comments:

  1. Really cute presentation!!! :)

    Congratulations Susie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WON, I WON, I WON!

    I NEVER win anything! Hooray, happy happy day! I am beyond thrilled. Give your husband a big smoochy kiss on the cheek for me! I am over the moon - can't WAIT to get this... either for our just-redecorated kitchen (done by my fair hand) or my art table, for all the cute and pretty stuff like bottles of buttons and beads and things.

    Thank you so much, CC - this was a brilliant giveaway and I never thought in a thousand years that I'd win!

    Hugs & kisses from the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Congrats to Susie!!! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Susie!! What a great giveaway! Thanks for offering!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx