Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quick Tip For Working With Beads

For those that already work with beads..you may already know this tip. However, quite by accident, I discovered an easier way than a bead tray. While working on a felt project and using clear beads, I spilled some of the beads onto a felt piece. I just used the beads off the felt,rather than trying to move them further...and the beads are so easy to pick up with my needle. I may never use a bead tray again... I just had to share this quick tip..in case someone might not know..

3 comments:

  1. No, I did not know that, makes sense. What a great idea! No more run-a-way beads with attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, CC,
    Thanks for the tips about beads! I imagine that felt would keep them from sliding around. I love the little Hershey's kiss mouse idea. I am passing it on to my daughter-in-law since she is an elementary teacher and I thought she might like to do it with her class. I am also telling my sister because she does crafts with seniors in her senior village. Thank you so much for stopping by Bunny Cottage for a visit. It always makes me smile when you do! Blessings to you! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I always place the beads in the tray or cover of my crafts box...lol. Thanks for the idea, CC. :)

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx