Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Tiny Yellow Faerie

Sweet little faerie, Lysia...all dressed in yellow has come to brighten a drab,rainy autumn day. She's a tiny spot of sunshine and to look at her makes me smile. She loves to play in the ivy and the soft pretty flowers..and she's usually as she is now,...wearing some ivy tendrils.
She's one of the most tiny faeries and the older one all look out for the small ones. They are allowing her to send hugs and blow kisses to you all, and they hope she brings some sunlight to you..
Click on the image to enlarge her...
I plan on printing her off,taking my transfer pen..and making myself an embroidery transfer.

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable CC, and I love the the bright and cheery yellow daffodil! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx