Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sunshine and Shadow



Just a bit of sunshine and shadow in front of a favorite shop. I not only enjoyed the tiny flower..I loved the bench and all the pretties inside. I just have to get about and take more pictures of some really great shops to just go nuts in. You know,the ones that have aprons,tablecloths,hankies..Pyrex...all sorts of amazing little sweet things you can't live without. *sighs....Now,I want to go thrift shopping..perhaps one of the last flea markets of the fall...

3 comments:

  1. Hello CC,

    Oh and wouldn't it be nice to sit on that bench and feel the sun shine softly in your face. WOuld really love that.

    Li

    (The yellow fairy is adorable)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much cold weather right now, that some pink blooms can heal the soul. Beautiful pictures and I bet sitting on that bench for a little rest would be very relaxing, something we don't do often enough in our busy world, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great place to sit, relax, and enjoy the world around you. The flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx