Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunbonnet Sue Off To Visit Her Friends

Little Sue has her overnight bag and is on her way to Hannah's house. There all the girls, Hannah, Mary, Molly,May and Sarah plan on having a sleepover and slumber party. Mother will have a fine supper for the girls...and later on ...will help them make some candy and popcorn.
I would really like to be invited, for Hannah's mother is a fine cook. She makes the best chicken and dumplings and the girls love them. ( So do I ). So we leave the girls,..they'll be laughing and giggling and having fun the way all us girls do.. :) .

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like that too. :) Maybe I packed my bag and head to CC's house....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come too! Smiling.....I know they are going to have a great time....Katherinellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my post. I hope you are having a beautiful week!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhhh girls' night out! Sounds so much fun. Be with friends, enjoy the company and yummy food! :-)

    Li

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx