Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friday Fill In's


It's Friday Fill-Ins Time...so hurry on over to Janet at
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
and see all the participants and their answers to todays fill in the blanks.

#113

And...here we go!

1. I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I have been crafting most of the day.

2. Why do I have some supplies and not all the supplies I need right now?.Aaarrrgghh

3. How does this snap set work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put butter and sugar on my oatmeal. Yes, I'm boring :)

5. I consider myself lucky because I love my family..and they love me back.

6. One day we’ll see our grandchildren accomplish wonderful things.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crafting, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to visit with my grandchildren!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend planned. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!! me encantó encontrar tu blog, haces unos trabajos preciosos y tan delicados, me encantan!!

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx