Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Warbonnet Sunbonnet Sue


**I believe this can be seen better...CC
This is my and my son's original pattern designed specially for me. Being mostely Indian, I had not seen an Indian Sue..so we made one specially for me. The feather pattern is for the larger feathers..the smaller one just decrease in size. The pattern is faint..this is a copy of the original..the original being put away for safe keeping. Little Sue is not actually on the warpath...she's only playing with her many little friends.
Please, feel free to take the pattern for your own use. It will make me so happy to know there are many little Sues out there, playing dressup and having fun. I would ask that you not take the pattern and sell it as it is my own pattern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx