Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To The Matter of the Blue Green Chip ... Day 17

My blogtoberfest posting today will be in answer to the burning question..:)... what happened to the blue green chip.
First.... upon opening the very large bag of chips, shaking some on mine plate to have with my sandwich...out pops this blue green chip. I thought..hmmmm, now someone at the factory level had an ooops day ....... or !!!!!
somewhere out there, exist green potatoes ?????
In any case, this chip remains free and uneaten. Out went my sandwich, the whole bag of chips.... but I just had to take a pic of this "rare creature".
My burning question is....how and why is this chip blue green ?? It's a bright blue green at that.
Do they add dye to the chips ?
It's a kinda how and why question...
and the mystery goes on.... :)

5 comments:

  1. LOL thats funny!!! Thanks for stopping by my Kansas blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wild. It doesn't look like a natural color, does it? Maybe it was pickle flavored? Thanks for the laugh
    -Mya

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were advised to go green. Maybe Mr. Potato chip decided to go green too...lol

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx