Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blue Monday and Day 9 of Blogtoberfest


I hope little teapot is enough blue for Blue Monday....it does have blue handle and blue circling round. This is another button holder, containing teeny buttons in basic colorbook colors and also some pastels.

This little Recipe Holder box... is actually my craft recipes holder....as in my glue dough, cinnamon dough..etc. This seems to be the only way for me to keep track.., and tho very inexpensive..this little box sits proudly on a top shelf..

And finally...my last bit of blue is a tea candle holder.. You know those tiny little candles to be used mostly in the glass containers. Ahhhh, but I have another use in mind... and it should come as no surprise to those that know me..yes..it should work well to hold a pincushion. Yet another pincushion my husband says.." How many pincushions can one woman possibly use?"
I'm not sure how many I can use..it's just that they are among my favorite things...and I want every one I see., or make. Now if I could just master the technique of the cupcake pincushions, I would be very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Asking how many pincushions (or anything else) one woman can use is just a hobby for men. They aren't as creative as we are, but asking those silly questions gives them something to ponder. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the recipe holder box. That's entirely cute!

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx