Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yellow Wild Flowers


Maybe I just needed to see something cheerful, Ike is coming ashore on Galveston and Houston........ I have friends and relatives all along the coast and into Louisiana, and while I pray for their safety, I also send up a prayer for all the other families. We are not in a direct path, and I am thankful..we will get a lot of high winds, rain and maybe tornados.... however, compared to the coastline..we are being spared..now it's time to begin to get things together to bring to the Red Cross and Salvation Army and to the volunteers who will be rushing with food, fresh water, with chain saws to cut the trees that are in yards and on houses..to all the volunteers, I say thank you..and God Bless...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx