Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Close up of the Apron of the Week


Tho the apron of the Week doesn't need to be repeated here...in this case I thought it was a good idea.
This pink and white gingham beauty, with both cross stitch and ric rack work, is a favorite of mine, even with the stain, that thus far has been unmovable.. I wanted anyone interested to be able to enlarge and see the pattern...making it possible to work apron magic of their own... I'm not sure of the age of this apron..it's been well used, has a stain...but now has a happy home with me...

2 comments:

  1. That is really pretty. A friend just sent me a gingham apron with chicken scratch that has a stain which won't come out but I love it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Patty..no matter the tiny pinholes or stains..I love my older aprons

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx