Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Embroidery on Gingham (Enlarged)

SOURCE:
Issued by the Educational Bureau of Coats & Clark Inc.
Coats & Clark
Zippers
"O.N.T." Threads
"Red Heart"Yarns
Milwards Needles
1960 Coats & Clark
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review: * * * * * * *
This is a brochure put out in 1960 by the wonderful company..Coats & Clark..This is the source and all and full credit shoul;d be given to them..they had and have wonderful patterns..all handouts. I have always loved them, the embroidery ones in paticular.








2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for enlarging this! I love all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty..
    I am so happy you enjoy the patterns..they are some of my favorites also..thanks so much for visiting

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx