Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vintage School Workbook


The Harlow Correlaids for Elementary Grades
Speak and Write Correctly
Book Two
Written by Leona Doss
Illustrated by Mary Williams
Published by Harlow Publishing Corporation
Oklahoma City and Chattanooga
Copyright 1936
Review: * * * * * *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are 80 pages in this little workbook, with wonderful illustrations. None of the pages are marked, colored or written on..so this must have been an extra book way back then. Can't you see the children at their desks way back then..laughing, talking and doing their schoolwork in books such as these.
I found this workbook in a stack on older cooking magazines..for the amazing price of 10 cents. Needless to say, it made my day... I will post some inside pages in the next few days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx