Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good Housekeeping Cookbook

Good Housekeeping Cookbook
Edited by Dorothy Marsh
Director of Foods and Cookery
Good Housekeeping Institute
Good Housekeeping Book Division
Copyright 1942,44,49 by Hearst Magazines Inc.
Fourth Printing, June 1956
~ ~ ~ ~
Review: * * * * * * *
This is one of the best cookbooks ever. If you have the chance to get a copy, do so. You won't regret it.
This is a 696 page of food, how to's, menu's for daily meals, food charts, conversion charts..everything a cookbook should have and lots, lots more.
I was fortunate to find the copy I have for the huge sum of $3.00...do yourself a favor..be on the lookout for a copy to keep for yourself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx