Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

All-Time Quilt Favorites


If I could only have a few quilt patterns, books...etc, I would hope for one to be this. I wish I was a better detective however, for I can find no company name, no publisher, no copyright date. There is on the back side of the contents page, the name of the editor and art director. When I can be sure of publisher..I will post it immediately. This is a book to be proud of and they deserve all the credit...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patterns include : Butterfly, Double Four Patch, Oriental Poppy, Wild Goose Chase, The Sunflower, Pansy, Crown of Thorns, Double Wedding Ring, Sunbonnet Sue, Sweetheart , Grandmothers Flower Garden, Pineapple, Hollyhock, May Basket, Black Eyed Susan, Yankee Puzzle, Oak Leaf, Attic Windows, Honey Bee, Bow Tie, and Quilting Borders, Motifs and Designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx