Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Crocheted Chairbacks


Star Chairback Book No. 105
The American Thread Company
Copyright 1954
Originally sold for 10 cents
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review: * * * * *
**** Note.....
Contained in this book are 2 patterns I've searched everywhere for.., and finally found.
The first is a pineapple pattern..the other is the spider web..or spider lace pattern.

They mean a lot to me. My mother, grandmother..and the other ladies taught me to crochet with patterns from these old books......
One of the first chairback sets I made, (the spider web ) was given a place of honor on my dads favorite chair. These patterns bring back so many wonderful memories...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx